As I mentioned in my Sally Beauty Haul I got a free GVP Travel Flat Iron . The GVP is supposed to be the knock off of the Chi flat iron. I had my doubts but this flat iron is AMAZING.
I used this flat iron on Ily's hair and not only did a great job at straightening her hair, it lasted into the next day. I have used the InStyler on her hair in the past but it didn't last and it was difficult to get around her face and ears. I don't own a good flat iron because I rarely need to use one. I am not going to buy one just for Ily's once a month need-to-have-straight-hair-or-I'm-going-to-die moment. So this FREE flat iron worked out great. A bonus is the travel size flat iron is the perfect size for Ily's little head :)


No comments:
Post a Comment