![]() |
| GT Kombucha in Gingerade |
Before this detox I would drink approximately 2-3 bottles a month. Sometimes I drink a whole one but usually only a half at a time. Your body will tell you when it has had enough! I know that sounds ridicualous but after you drink it you will understand. My body actually tells me when it needs one. If you are really attuned to your body you will start to feel off-balance. This tea has a vinager taste. There are strawberry and mango flavors but I am not that big of a fan. I really like the cranberry and the triology. Around me Bloom Natural sells this tea for about $3.99 a bottle and Giant has it for $3.49. WARNING DO NOT SHAKE THIS TEA! It has natural carbonation and it will explode. This can happen just from it riding in the car or being in the shopping bag.
The Yogi Detox tea is an organic tea. I order this tea by the case from Amazon. I believe it is around $3.50 a box at Giant. This detox tea is mild enough that you can drink 3 cups a day and have no upset stomach. I have been drinking this tea for almost a year and I swear by it. I have my friends who this is their Sunday post-funday drink :)

No comments:
Post a Comment