Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

JCPenny Fall Shopping Trip

For those of you who know where I live the mall here doesn't have much of a selection for stories. So that makes JCPenny my go-to-store. I have found they have pretty good sales on kid's items and women's on a weekly basis but today they had their "Biggest of All Sale" (which isn't all that big). They had available $10 off $25 purchase coupons. What was nice is that it took it off immediately. I printed 2 out, I had sent to my cell phone, and had one on my mobile browser. When I walked into the store they also had a flyer with the coupon on it as well. That is a total of 5 coupons. My couponing experience has taught me that it does not always work to expect to use the same coupon multiple times. Always read the small print! 


Overall I had a pretty good shopping trip. I saved $318.56. I used 5 $10 off $25 purchase coupons. I also went between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. when they had special sales. 


Here is what I got:


For Ily:
Total GIrl-velour sparkle sweat suit
Total GIrl- hoodie
Arizona-Pink jeans *eye roll* (but she really liked them)
Arizona-Pink sparkle sweater


For Danny:
(2) Carters 2-piece outfits (these had a shirt & pants)- 1 fleece, 1 cotton


These scarves are vibrant in color, beautiful quality, and are nice and long for versatile wear
For Me: :)
a.n.a light purple sweater
a.n.a tan cardigan with belt (I had an extra 10% taken off because it had a tiny snag in the knit)
St. John's Bay tan cardigan 
a.n.a. riding boots in taupe (I had an extra 10% taken off as well because they had a tiny scuff on the sole)
(2) twill scarfs in magenta and emerald green (I have this scarf in blue and I LOVE it so I had to stock up)
*I love cardigans and scarves so stocking up on these items (on sale) allow me to dress up and spend less on plain t-shirts and tanks.


I spent less than $150 on these 11 items and 3 of them (Ily and Danny) had outfits that included a top and bottom). I think this worked out really well considering I even got a pair of boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment