Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Favorite Couponing Sites

Here is a list of my favorite couponing sites. I follow all of these on Facebook as well as on my Google RSS feed. On  my Android device I use an app called Greed2 which shows me all the new posts from these websites. 


My Frugal Adventures
Money Saving  Mom
For the Mommas
Common Sense with Money
Passion for Savings
Mojo Savings


What I love about these sites is that they bring you the most up-to-date deals going on. Also, for specific stores they give you coupon scenarios so you can plan your coupon trip for the week. On a few of the sites you can search by store (i.e. Weis) and it will tell you the best deals and tell you what coupons to use and where you can find them. It makes couponing easy :)


In the near future I will be posting about coupong strategies. I have been slacking in the couponing area since I have been moving so much but I will be back at it in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment